Lock-in! Are you crazy???

At the time it was first mentioned, a Lock-in for the Teens on New Year's Eve sounded like a lot of fun!! It was fun and I was prepared with my air-up mattress. I wasn't prepared for the energy level of early teenage girls!!! (grin) It's amazing what you do for your kids.

The amazing thing was, I had to tell them to get into their sleeping bags and turn out the lights at 4:30 a.m. this morning! They were still going strong. Some were getting grumpy and others silly. The movie "Shrek 3" takes on a different meaning at 4:30 a.m.

As I lay on my air mattress, trying to catch a few winks to carry me through the next day, I thought about the girls and the amazing plan God has for their lives. I prayed that they would learn how important it is to keep God first in every aspect of their lives and let Him direct their paths. So much heartache is avoided by letting God be in charge.

I prayed that God would use me this year to help direct people to Him. We are one year closer to His coming and I want everyone to be ready!

Happy New Year's Day!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"But . . ."

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .