Anna Sings "Papa Can You Hear Me?"

Comments

Kimberly said…
Really great!! Love that song (of course you have to love Babs!)
Beth From Bynum said…
The song is from Barbara Streisand's movie "Yentl" which I've never seen.

It's a very sad song where she sings to her deceased father.

Anna listened to Barbara's version and also Charlotte Church's version. We preferred Charlotte's interpretation even though Barbara's was wonderful.

Thanks for your comments!

Beth
Anonymous said…
WOW! GREAT! WONDERFUL! BEAUTIFUL! There is just not enough words. . . I enjoyed this very much. Anna, you have a very special gift. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Marcel
Beth From Bynum said…
Thanks for your kind words, Marcel! Eddie told me that he had lunch with you and Frank this week, and that retired life was treating you well!! I'm so happy for you!!!
I'll share your words with Anna!
Beth
Anonymous said…
Beth,
What a lovely talented daughter! Her voice is just amazing. Thanks so much for sharing this with us.

Judy and George
Anonymous said…
Beth, We enjoyed listening to Anna, her voice is as beautiful as she is!
Bev and Al

Popular posts from this blog

"But . . ."

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .