Where is Everybody?

It seems that not very many people are reading my blog? I think that I know why. They're all reading Obama's Blog on MySpace.com!!

"How do I compete?" I ask myself. I think that I've come up with solution: Gossip and Dirty Photos!! Let me get to digging. Who knows what I may come up with.

Kidding aside (for now). It's been a strange day and I'll write more about it tomorrow. I witnessed a major shoplifting in Dollar General today. I went to Anna's voice/choir recital, which lasted 1.5 hours. I found out that a friend's son was arrested (on his 18th birthday) for kidnapping and robbery.

I think that I'll go to bed, sleep on it, and elaborate more tomorrow.

Over all, it's been a good day, God is GOOD, and He Loves ME!!!

Beth

Comments

Anonymous said…
Aloha Beth,

I've been reading, not just posting comments. I wanted you to know that I read all of your stuff too. I look forward to your tales that you alluded to here!
Anonymous said…
Beth,

Reading your blog is good and I always link from Monty's site. Both of you have a way of viewing life rather sacramentally and I find that so refreshing in today's modern world. Most people are too busy to even notice the hand of God in even the small things of their lives.

My daughter and her husband are creative types, both Christians, who always amaze me with the things they physically do that are of a sacramental nature. One of life's true delights is seeing them transmit that way of viewing life to their four small children.

Keep writing and know that there are some who are consistently reading and agreeing with you that God is GOOD and that the Mystery continues to reveal himself to us.

Blessings,
Beth From Bynum said…
Friend,
I believe that God is at work in every aspect of my life. I look at it that way.

Somedays I wonder what He has in store for me that day, and I'm usually not disappointed.

When I finish ironing, I'm going to sit down and write about the shoplifting story.

It was one of those things that really threw me for a loop!

Thanks for reading my blog and I know Monty appreciates you reading his. We come from the same bloodline so I guess we got some of the same genes. Would you believe that I've never met Monty in person?!?!? He and my mom are 1st cousins but our paths have never crossed, as far as I can remember. We're about the same age (he may be a little younger).

Thanks!
Beth
Anonymous said…
Hey Beth,
I'm not sure how old you are, but I don't mind sharing, I'm 41. I will be 42 in November of this year.

It is strange that we have never met. Hopefully someday! Family is still family though!
Beth From Bynum said…
You're just a young whipper-snapper! (grin) I'll be 46 the 20th of this month but don't feel a day over 35! Ha!

You're closer in age to my younger brother, Kevin. He'll be 43 in June.

Yes, family is family. My grandma Melvina loved family so much. She would have referred to you as "my dear baby brother's son."

Have a blessed Sabbath and may the Mystery speak through your lips the words that your congregation needs to hear.

Beth
Anonymous said…
Thanks Beth!

Popular posts from this blog

"But . . ."

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .