I'm Back!!!

Well . . . I've been back, in body, since June 24, but my mind and spirit are just now catching up with me. I've been trying to decide how to write about my trip to France and think I'll just post photos with captions. I could write a book but you'd probably not enjoy that as much as seeing some of my 1,700 plus photos! (Yes, you read correctly!)



Our trip to France was a trip of a lifetime and we are so grateful for my sister making it all possible. All of my family made the trip with the exception of my brother-in-law. He opted out but that didn't stop us from taking a facsimile of him with us!






From time to time, we'd pull out Uncle Buck and include him in a photo! He was so nice the entire trip!

I learned a very hard lesson on the trip. Please make sure that the name on your ticket and the name on your passport are the SAME!!! If there is any difference, you'll be treated like a terrorist and will have to go through "SPECIAL" security which includes a thorough patting down and search. Your ticket may even be canceled!

Also, if you are traveling to France, bring your own washcloth! They don't provide them! That was a very interesting fact. It makes you wonder . . . Nope, we won't go there.

Okay, I'll pull out the 1,700 and we'll get started. This may be a long venture so don't give up! Sit back, get comfortable, and relax. It's good to be back!

Beth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"But . . ."

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .