Update on My Dad . . .

My dad has a very rare form of Leukemia. He was diagnosed over two years ago and has been fighting it ever since.

He has gone through two of the three medications that are used to treat this form of leukemia. At his doctor's visit to Houston, last week, they prescribed the third medication to him. We are praying that it will be the one that will work.

Dad has not had a good day. He's been sick all day with temperature and vomiting. Please keep him in your prayers. I know God is able to heal him!

Beth

Comments

coffeechica said…
I will pray for him. I hope you and your family are doing well! :D
Beth From Bynum said…
Thank you so much for the prayers and thoughts!

We are doing well but busy!

Beth
Anonymous said…
Beth,

Your Dad is in my heart and prayers as well as the whole family.
Marcel
Kimberly said…
I've been wondering how things were going...esp. after Mrs. Juliet requested prayer Sun. night. So sorry. Love and prayers (esp for the new medication tot work better!)

Popular posts from this blog

"But . . ."

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .