Cover your Mouth!!!

I guess you might say that this post is a continuation of the previous post (found below). Here is something else that I can't control: THE FLU!!! The above photo is a 3-D version of a flu virus. It's living at our house right now in at least one carrier. Rachel has not felt well for several days and after she woke up with 102.5 temperature this morning, I knew it was time to see the doctor.

I've blessed in having two very healthy girls. They are rarely sick and when they do run a temperature, I'm not one to jump and run to the doctor. One reason is that it's expensive. The other is that I don't want to be an over-reactive parent. The doctor told me if I'd gotten her there sooner, they could have given her something that would have helped. Now she'll just have suffer it through to the end.

To make matters worse, I think that I may be coming down with it. I've been coughing some today and feeling really tired. If I'm not feeling better in the morning, I'm going to see the doctor. I dread it!! I don't dread the shot even though I may pass out. I don't dread the wait even though it can be miserable when you're sitting by someone on a two-way radio phone and you have to listen to their life story!! (grin) What I dread it that peace of machinery that stands in the hallway, open for everyone to see: THE SCALE!!!

More updates to come. Please pray that I don't have the flu!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"But . . ."

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .