Update from Beth . . .

Wow! It's been one of those weeks, and I'm trying to catch my breath today as I prepare for another week. I trust that it won't be as crazy as this one has been!

Monday night my laptop (which contained most of everything I know or need to remember) CRASHED!!! I bought my first computer in 1987 (over 20 years ago), and this was the first time I've had a total CRASH. I should be thankful because many have had more than that.

I always try to back up my information, but in order to keep everything backed up, I'd have to back it up every 30 minutes! (grin)

As I always do, when facing a technology dilemma, I turned it over to my darling husband. He stayed up very late, Monday, working on the computer to no avail. The next morning he told me that he'd take the day off from work and try to get my computer working again. After spending ALL day working, he was able to remove the important documents and save them to my external hard drive. That was all he could do. Later this week he did a system restore and get the computer running again. We've had to start from scratch as far as programs.

There were other exciting things that happened, but I won't bore you with them. God is good and life goes on!!!

Beth

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beth, Sorry to hear about your laptop, but tell Eddie "I feel his pain" :)

Marcel

Popular posts from this blog

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .

"But . . ."