December 6&7 - Eighteen Days until Christmas Day
Well, I was looking forward to my day, "Home Alone", but my plans were shot out of the water. I could have insisted that my plans were more important (and to me they are) but I would have missed an opportunity to teach a lesson to my daughters on the importance of being dependable and not letting people down who are counting on you.The days until Christmas as quickly slipping past, and I'm getting further and further behind in my preparations. Christmas will happen whether I'm ready or not.
That is the way Christ's Second Coming will be. Each day is one day closer and He will come whether I'm ready or not. I want to be ready and all others also!!!
Advent is the season of preparation for His Coming. As a baby, He has already come! There is no anticipation for something that has already occurred. The anticipation is for His next arrival. That will be a glorious day!
Comments