December 2 - 23 days until Christmas Day!
Today is December 2, a day closer to the Birthday of our Savior. It happens to be His day, a day of rest, which isn't around here!!! I believe that Sunday must be the busiest day of the week for me.We left for church at 9:15 and immediately after church, I headed to the Baptist Children's Home for their open house which started at 1:00 p.m. and ended at 3:00 p.m. My piano students were once again invited to provide music and it was enjoyed by all.
I got home around 3:30 p.m. and was able to sit down for a few minutes before heading back to church.
Our church had the Hanging of the Greens service which is always special. I played the piano, video-taped, and shot photos all at the same time! That was a sight to see.
Now it's off to bed so that I can get up and run again.
Sometimes I long for a more simple life, one like the early settlers had. All I'd need were a few essentials: running water, center air and heat, high-speed internet, indoor plumbing, cable tv, and fast food! Well, it was fun to dream!
Comments