December 3 - 22 days until Christmas Day!
I thought that I had a meeting this morning at 9 a.m. I needed gasoline and stopped on the way to the meeting to get some. The gas trickled from the nozzel and after 5 minutes of pumping with only a gallon and a half to show for it, I gave up, paid for the gas, and found another station. This pushed me close on time. I flew into the parking lot, where the meeting was to be held, only to find it empty! I made a call and found that I had the wrong day. The meeting is tomorrow!!! ARGH!!!
I came home to find "this" in my undecorated tree. Maybe this is why it is still naked!!
We never had this problem when I was growing up. Dad did not like cats until I was home from college one summer. I found a litter of kittens under a board in the back yard. The mother was wild, and we decided to catch the kittens. I kept them all summer and got to keep one to take back to college with me. That was the beginning of my dad's toleration of cats. Our cat, Sonny, cannot resist the tree. I hope that he will overcome the urge to climb once I get the lights and ornaments on it!
Beth

Comments