December 1 - 24 days until Christmas Day!

Christmas is such a wonderful time for me because I have so many wonderful memories of Christmases past. Each day I'll try to share some memory of my Christmas Memories.

The photo to the left of this post in my Photo of the Day is that of me and my siblings. The best I can figure is that it was taken around 1966 or 67, gauging from the age of Kevin, the youngest child in our family.

You can't tell by the photo, but I'd been sick just prior to the photo. The fact is, I got sick every Christmas Eve from excitement!!! All the Christmas photos, which are few, portray a pale Beth!

It seemed that we started anticipating Christmas December 26th of each year. It was always a big let-down after all the packages were opened, but we soon rebounded, thinking about what next year would be like.

Now that I'm old, Christmas sneaks up on me and I'm never prepared as I'd like to be. This is one of those years when I'm going to try not to let the stresses and strains of the commercial pressures get to me! I plan to enjoy the season!!!

Now, where are the lights for my tree!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"But . . ."

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .