December 5 - 20 Days until Christmas Day!

Well, again I'm behind! I don't remember life being this busy when I was a child. It seemed that things were more simple then, and we were not involved as much as my children are involved in.

Anna sang in a Choir Christmas Recital Tuesday night. It was such a wonderful presentation and of course I thought she was the prettiest and best singer there! Mom's can be partial, can't they?!?! She sang her solo, and I believe that I saw tears in her teacher's eyes, not to speak of mine.

Last night at church, the children were able to shop in the Christmas Store for their family members. They'd earned "Bible Bucks" for the past several months in anticipation of spending them at the Christmas Store. The store consisted of new and almost new items that had been donated by the church members and those who had heard about the project. My mom even collected items and sent them back with me when we were in Louisiana for Thanksgiving. I hope that the children will learn early in their lives the joy of GIVING.

Life is good and God is the Best!!!

Beth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"But . . ."

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .