December 4 - 21 Days until Christmas Day!
Well, as you can see it's really December 5, and I didn't get December 4 done on December 4. Yesterday was one of those days.I had my Homeschool Meeting to go to "AGAIN" and ran home to teach school and piano. Immediately after piano we ran to Anna's choir and voice Christmas Recital and didn't get home until almost 10 p.m.
Now you know why, I didn't write on the blog yesterday. I hope that today will be better.
Yesterday we got some sad news. My brother Randy's little dog, "Little Buddy" was killed by a car. It has broken our hearts. "Little Buddy" was one of my brother's best friends. They loved each other so much and seemed to be able to communicate. I know what it's like to lose a furry friend, and I pray healing on my brother's heart.
Christmas is a time of fun and joy, but it can also be a time of sadness and loneliness. I want to make it my objective to reach out to those who are hurting during this season. God does want to use us if we're willing to be used by Him.
Comments