Christmas Past - 361 days until next Christmas!!
Don't worry!! I won't start a count-down to next Christmas!! As you can see, I didn't do too
well with this past Christmas' Count Down! I got very busy with preparations for gifts and travel, and the blog had to wait!!
We were able to spend a week in Louisiana with Mom and Dad, and as usual, it was wonderful. Mom's cooking was out of this world, and the scales are proving that we enjoyed it. Now it's time to get back to business.
Each year, with my parents, is more and more special. Since Dad was diagnosed with leukemia, we are reminded of how fragile life is. Dad's blood was low, and with it being the holidays, he wasn't able to get blood this week. I trust that he'll be able to get some the first of next week.
We took the "boys" (our cats) with us and that is an adventure in itself. I'm not sure if we will continue that practice!!
Now, it's time to get ready for the New Year. I also love new beginnings and am excited about 2008.
well with this past Christmas' Count Down! I got very busy with preparations for gifts and travel, and the blog had to wait!!
We were able to spend a week in Louisiana with Mom and Dad, and as usual, it was wonderful. Mom's cooking was out of this world, and the scales are proving that we enjoyed it. Now it's time to get back to business.
Each year, with my parents, is more and more special. Since Dad was diagnosed with leukemia, we are reminded of how fragile life is. Dad's blood was low, and with it being the holidays, he wasn't able to get blood this week. I trust that he'll be able to get some the first of next week.
We took the "boys" (our cats) with us and that is an adventure in itself. I'm not sure if we will continue that practice!!
Now, it's time to get ready for the New Year. I also love new beginnings and am excited about 2008.
Comments