Hidden Treasures . . .

My girls and I went on a field trip today to the Howard Core Violin Company. The amazing thing is that I didn't know it exsisted or was located in Anniston until last week. It's a hidden treasure that was under my nose, but I was unaware of it.

Life is like that. There are people all around us who are hidden treasures. The sad thing is that a lot of them are never discovered because we are too busy to uncover the secrets that lie beneath their masks.

We sometimes jump to judgment according to the packages they come in. We think that since they look a certain way, they must be like the pre-conceived idea we have of that type.

The Howard Core Violin Company is located in a warehouse that was formally part of the McClellan Army Base. There are no signs on the outside, telling that the building is the violin company. Anyone driving by the building would never know what was behind the walls.

Little did I know that behind the walls of the warehouse were skilled craftmen and a variety of instruments in various stages of completion. I would have never known if I hadn't taken the time to find out.

I pray that I will try to find the hidden treasure in each person I come in contact with. Once you find the treasure, let the person know how special they are!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .

"But . . ."