Just When You Think You've Heard it All . . .

. . . Someone does or says something that totally blows that idea out of the water!!! I was watching the news tonight and saw two stories that caused me to shake my head in bewilderment.

The first was a recent incident at the Los Angeles Airport. Tuesday, March 6, an Iraqi man was detained after a suspicious object was found in his anal body cavity. You may be thinking drugs or contraband objects could be stored in a place like that, but NO! You’d be wrong in your thinking. This is what he had in “lower” storage: a rock (magnet), chewing gum, and wire filaments. Even more strange was the fact that the officials decided objects did not pose a threat and let him go. What scared me was not the objects found but the person who stored them. This is not natural or rational behavior, for ANYONE.

I was still in a whirlwind, trying to digest that crazy story when I heard another one that really topped them all. Just when you thought that the Anna Nicole Smith story had died down a little, another “father” want-to-be has come out from hiding. (More like from out from under a rock!)

O.J. Simpson has come forward with a confession. No, he’s not claiming to be the murderer of Ron Goleman or his ex-wife Nicole Simpson. He’s claiming that he could be the father of Anna Nicole Smith’s baby. He says that his sperm are slow moving and that she could have conceived a year or two before the baby was born. (Excuse my language) How STUPID does he think we are?!?!?

You see what I mean . . . Just when you think you’ve heard it all . . . YOU HAVEN’T!!! I’m going to stop saying, “I think I’ve heard it all!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"But . . ."

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .