The Lost Has Been Found!!!



It's amazing how enslaved we have become to little things such as the cell phone! I missed mine, for the first time, Monday. I turned the house upside down and tried to recall the last time I had used it. I thought that maybe I'd left it at the church and went over to look for it Tuesday when we were in town for an orthodontist visit but to no avail. I called it but no one answered!


I really missed that phone and dreaded to think about having to buy another one. Mine was free with a 2-year renewal of my contract. I didn't want to give money for new one because I know how that works. You buy a replacement and the lost one will show up!!


The hardest part of not having the phone was knowing that I could not call anyone when I wanted to, especially my parents.


I told mom about the lost phone and she started praying! There is nothing impossible when the Lord is be bombarded with my mom's prayers!!! (I learned that long ago!)


I told the girls that I'd give $10.00 to the person who found my phone. That put Anna into motion. She started getting serious about finding my phone.


Tonight, Anna got to church before I did and when I drove up with a van load of kids, she came running out to the van waving my phone!!! I'm not sure who was the happiest: Anna or Me!


Anna is $10.00 richer tonight and I have my phone back!!! The Lord answers prayers!!!


Beth

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice! Sounds like God does care!

Popular posts from this blog

"But . . ."

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .