Day 2 of Thanksgiving

Day 2 of Thanksgiving - Today I am thankful for my family.  I'm thankful for my husband who is such a great friend and provider.  He loves me for who I am and puts up with all my craziness!!  He loves God more than he loves me, and that is the most important thing.  He loves our girls and spoils them too much!  (grin)  I'm so blessed!

I love and am thankful for my girls, Anna and Rachel.  God has blessed Eddie and me with two wonderful, God-loving girls.  Both have tender hearts for those who are less fortunate and love to serve.  They bring so much joy into my life, and I thank God for entrusting Eddie and me with them.  I pray that they will always love God more than anything else.

I love and am thankful my parents who are the best parents a girl could ever wish for.  They love me unconditionally and always seem so excited when I call, even though I may have called them just 30 minutes before!  They pray for me daily and set a Godly example for my life.  They love God and are servants to their fellow man.  What a Godly heritage I've been given.  I pray that I'll be faithful to pass it along to my girls.

I love all my family and pray for them daily.   Thank you God, for my family.  May I be faithful to pray for them daily and show them my love often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"But . . ."

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .