Day 5 of Thanksgiving

Day 5 - Wow, I'm on day six but writing day 5.  I guess that makes me a day behind.

Friday and Saturday of last week were spent on the campus of Auburn University photographing the Iron Man Competition of Civil Air Patrol.  There were 11 teams from our wing and a great group of cadets and senior members. 

On day 5, I'm thankful for photography and a camera that allows me to capture people, places, and things.

Photography has become one of my ministries.  I love taking photos and bringing joy into people's lives when they see themselves!!  You'd be surprised at the number of people who never have their picture taken. 

I have some great shots that I will cherish for the rest of my life and hope to add more to that collection!

Thank you God for the wonderful memories I have recorded through photography!!  May I continue to make more!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"But . . ."

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .