God is So Good . . .

God is so good!! He has blessed me in so many ways that I sometimes feel a little guilty.

*The Gift of Salvation - God's grace that extends to me and anyone who will accept it is the greatest blessing of all. It is all I need in this life. It sustains and strengthens me. It helps me love others and gives me compassion for those who seem so lost. He is the best friend I have. He's my constant companion and my redeemer. PRAISE HIS NAME!

*The Gift of Godly Parents - I've greatly benefitted by having parents who love God more than anything else. The heritage they've left me is priceless and I give God all the glory.

*The Gift of a Godly Husband Who Loves Me! - Now that is amazing. My husband is my best earthly friend. He knows me and still loves me! WOW! I knew that God had someone for me and He did! He puts up with all my unique characteristics and spoils me rotten. I am blessed!

*The Gift of Two Beautiful Daughters! - I'm not sure why God was so generous to me by blessing me with two of the most special girls in the world. They are the apples of my eye and bring so much joy and pride to my life. I pray that they will always put God first in their lives and follow His leading.

*The Gift of Family - I have a wonderful family. My siblings and I are best of friends. We don't always see eye to eye but have learned that our relationship is more important than being right. We have a super time when we get together and enjoy each other's company!

*The Gift of Church - I love my church. It is my avenue to minister, not only to my community but to the world. My church family are just as close as my blood family.

*The Gift of Friends - I have so many people in my life who I call friend. I could call them day or night if I needed help and I do believe they would come to my aid. What a blessing it is to know that.

*The Gift of Furry Friends - I know that God knew we needed a Sonny in our home. Our cats and dog bring so much joy to us. We love loving them and taking care of their needs. They bring so many smiles!

Thank you God for all your gifts. Thank you for the little surprise gifts that you give from time to time. Thank you for loving me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"But . . ."

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .