The Sand of Time . . .

I woke up this morning and realized that it was the last day of November, 2006. There are 31 days left in the year and I’m shocked at the speed that the last 334 days have flown. The new year of 2007 is upon us!
It’s a sobering thought to realize that our days are like the sand in the hour glass; numbered and passing. Each morning, during devotions, I try to remind my girls that this day is the only one that we’ll have like it and that it will be one less day that we’ll have to make a difference in this world for God.
I’m ashamed to say that I’ve been guilty of wasting days. The reality is, I can’t go back and change that fact. I must use it as a lesson and apply it to TODAY. I want to make a difference today. I want to be Jesus to someone who needs His love, kindness, and compassion.
The only thing that will matter in 100 years is what we do, today, for God. I want to be found pleasing to Him no matter what life circumstances may bring my way.
Comments