God Still Answers Prayer!!!
My seventy-six year old dad was diagnosed with Leukemia a couple months ago. It really came to my family as a shock because dad has always been healthy with the exception of a bum knee. I remember when I found out the news of the cancer. The wind felt like it had been knocked out of me. After I got over the shock and numbness, I turned to God for comfort and strength. It was so amazing how He gave me such a deep peace about my dad and his ailment. I've been praying for dad's healing. I know the Lord is able and I know that dad has the faith.
Well, this afternoon, dad got great news. His blood count is back up to 35.5!!! That is an answer to prayer and we are all rejoicing. God is so good!!! I don't know how much longer the Lord will allow us to have him, but I know dad's desire is to Love God and Help Others!! He's ready to hit the ground running when he and mom land in Louisiana tomorrow. Continue to keep him in your prayers!
PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!!!
Comments