Jesus is the Answer


As I was parking my van in the Winn Dixie Parking lot this afternoon, I notice a sheriff's car parked on the outer perimeter of the lot. The deputy was talking to several grown-ups, one of which was holding a young child. I'm not sure what was transpiring but it couldn't have been too good with the arm waving that was taking place. (I guess they could have been Cajuns telling a joke!)

I'm a peace maker and lover. Being raised by two Godly, loving parents, I grew up in a peaceful environment. I never heard my parents fuss or yell at each other. If they raised their voice to us, it got our attention immediately, because we knew we were in major trouble or in danger. I cannot stand discord and want to run and hide if there is any around.

I felt the same discomfort as I got our of my van. As I was walking toward the store, a bumper sticker caught my attention. It was graphically simple with the words, "Jesus is the Answer" printed in blue. I paused as I read the sticker and had an urge to yell back to the policeman and people, "Hey! The answer is right here!!!! It's here!!! It's all you need for life conflicts and difficulties!"

As I walked into the store, I felt so close to the Lord. He assured me that He Was ALL I needed to make it through this life, and the things and problems of this life won't matter when I see Him.

When I came back to the van to head back home, I noticed that the sheriff’s car and people were gone. I hope that they passed by the bumper sticker and read its message.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"But . . ."

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .