Update on my Dad . . .

I know many of you are praying for my Dad. I really appreciate it and will do my best to keep you updated on his health.

Dad went to Olympia, Washington, two months ago to have surgery done on his back. After the surgery, he developed an infection in the incision. After having 6 weeks of I.V. antibiotics, Dad was able to travel, and he and mother flew back to Louisiana last week.

Right now Dad is only taking Procrit Shots. He will see his Oncologist Friday and it will be determined whether or not they are going to put him back on the Cancer Medication for the Leukemia.

Dad is feeling great and lives life to the fullest. I'm blessed to have the best Dad in the world!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"But . . ."

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .