Praise God!

I normally wouldn't even mention this story, but the Lord convicted me on it and I must praise Him for the outcome of today's visit to the doctor.

I've had a nosebleed off and on for over a year. This past week my nose started feeling a little strange so "you know who" made me go to the doctor.

My imagination went wild while having to wait for the referral visit to an Ear, Nose, and Throat Doctor. I've a wild imagination, as you probably know. The vision of the dreaded "Cancer" word popped into my mind and from there I went on to the possibility of my girls being left motherless.

After visiting the doctor today and having strange tools stuck up my nose, I heard good news! There is nothing wrong with me but an occasional problem with allergies that may be causing my nose to bleed. It can be helped and controlled!!

The reality is, many who visit the doctor don't receive the same good news that I heard. Many are given news that changes their lives drastically, forever.

I didn't get any sad news today and for that, I am grateful. Praise God for another day of life!! I will dwell on the Goodness of the Lord and trust Him for tomorrow.

Beth

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beth, I'm glad for your good news here.

The man that I picked up, Gary Allan Walker, took a woman named Margaret (I think) Lydick (I'm sure). I blogged once about an 8th grade friend of mine being killed by a drunk driver. His name was Russell Lydick and it was his mom. She was killed about 5 years later. It was so sad for her daughter and her parents.
Anonymous said…
Beth, I did a quick google, Margaret's last name was Bell. Russell had taken the name of his biological father while Margaret kept her maiden name.

Popular posts from this blog

"But . . ."

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .