I Should Not Be Surprised . . .


This is the sight I saw when Anna stepped off a bus Thursday when we were meeting her at Fort Benning. (see the previous post)

Fall Retreat of 2004, Anna came home with a sprained ankle. Teen Camp of 2004, she came home with a broken finger, and Teen Camp of 2005, she got hit in the eye with a ball, causing a blood vessel to bleed.

I should not have been surprised by the sight of Anna with her arm in a sling, but I WAS!! She pulled a muscle, somehow, while at CAP Encampment but other than that, all was went well.

Anna learned the rigors of military life and came home with a greater appreciation of home and family! It was a worth while trip.

I know the day will come when we'll have to let her go but for now, I'm not going to think about it!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm glad that things went as well as they could! I am also glad that it was a worthwhile experience.

Popular posts from this blog

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .

"But . . ."