My Little Friends . . .

I believe that I have more "little" friends than I have "big" friends these days! That's okay because "little" friends are pretty special.

Bradley is one of my special "little" friends. He was recently adopted by good friends of ours and we've all fallen in love with the little fellow. He loves for me to take his photo and I believe that I've taken more of him in his short 2 years than I've taken of my girls in their lifetime. (I've taken a lot of my girls too!)
Last night, at church, little Bradley got me back! He had his toy camera and was snapping away. I created another "Shutter Bug!"

What a gift this little friend is.


I have another little friend who has developed much patience in my character! Stephen is 8 years old and rides the van to church. His parents send him, his brother, and a sister to church to get "rid" of them for the morning. All three have serious problems and are on medication. The parents do not give them medication to them on the weekends so they are in "rare" form by the time they get to church.

Stephen has been diagnosed with a mild form of Autism and is very hyper and impulsive. He sits with me during church once I've finished playing the piano. I've learned to keep a good supply of stickers with me to keep him busy.

I sometimes wonder what will happen to my "little" friend Stephen. I pray that the love our church gives to him and his siblings will always draw them to Jesus and that seed will grow and that Stephen will become a great man of God one day. I want to have a part in pointing him in the right direction but the Lord is in control. Pray for Stephen and his family. God has a special purpose and plan for him.

I hope that you have some "little" friends in your life. These are only two of many that I have and I hope that my family of friends will continue to grow.

Beth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"But . . ."

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .