The First Day of the New Year 2006

Wow! It's 2006 and it's been a wonderful first day of a year. We started off by going to the Lord's House. What a wonderful way to start the New Year off. The Lord has been so good to us, the lease we can do is to start the year off by worshiping Him with fellow believers.

Anna went down the street, last night, to some friend's New Year's Party. Rachel didn't want to go so she stayed home with Eddie and me. I tried to sleep the New Year in but someone was having too much fun shooting off some type of gun. I kept expecting a bullet to enter the ceiling of my bedroom!

I'm excited about the New Year. I'm not sure what it will hold but I know the One who is in control and my trust is in Him!!

Happy New Year's Day to all of you!!

Beth
Rachel Anne (11 years old) and Mary Anna (age 15 years) Shurbutt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"But . . ."

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .