"Has Anybody Seen My Shoes?"

That is a very common question asked around our house, but that's not what I'm writing about. That happens to be the title of a book I just finished reading to my girls.

"Has Anybody Seen My Shoes?" was written by Danny Frasier, a young man who has no legs. It has to be one of the most uplifting and encouraging books I've ever read. This young man, even though he has no legs, has learned the joy of living and sees life as a blessing and adventure; not as just surviving.

The attitude of Danny Frasier comes from an inner strength that He receives from the Lord but it is also an attitude that he chooses each day. It is the same with each of us. We choose our attitudes no matter the circumstances. We can choose to be positive and see the good side of life or we can choose to live a depressed, defeated life and be negative each day. The choice is ours!

I will close with a quote that was included in Danny's book:

"This is a new day that God has given me,
I can use it for good or I can waste it,
but I must always remember . . .
whatever I do with today . . .
that I
have exchanged a day of my life for it."
- Anonymous
What are you exchanging your days for?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"But . . ."

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .