Pink, Pink, Pink . . .

Painting Project: Well, this is what has been keeping me busy for the past two weeks! I've been painting pink. Anna is a fan of the color pink, and I painted her room while she was gone to Encampment.

It's amazing how what seems to be an easy task always turns into something larger! That's what painting is for me. When I paint, I must do it right or not at all. There is a lot that goes into painting. Preparation is one the most important parts. If you paint over dirty wall, the paint will eventually peel. Holes must but caulked or they will continue to be visible. You must remove as much stuff from the room as possible.

To make a long story short, I've almost finished the job. I still lack the back of the door and a little trim. We're going to install new closet doors and they will have to be painted. It really looks good and most importantly, Anna loves it!

Update on Mom and Dad: Mom had her Gall Bladder surgery a week ago today and is doing great! She was able to go to church Sunday and was elated about that. Dad's blood went up a few points this week and we're praising the Lord for that. He's being check for a B-12 deficiency and will find out the results of that test on Monday.

30th Wedding Anniversary: My brother Randy and his wife Brenda celebrated their 30th Wedding Anniversary yesterday! Congratulations, Randy and Brenda. I trust that Eddie and I will be able to reach 30 years one day!

Yard Sale: Well, I say that each one is the last but I've committed to organizing another yard sale. This one is to help raise money to pay for the Teen's Tuition to Camp this summer. I hate Yard sales!!! Pray that we'll make enough to help!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"But . . ."

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .