Prayer . . .

Last night I watched a television interview of Charles Manson. This notorious mass murderer ranted and raved for the entire interview and made no sense at all.
As I watched the program, I couldn't help but wonder who or if anyone was praying for Charles Manson. Even though he is responsible for the deaths of nine people and for leading many of his followers astray, he does have a soul and will have to stand before God at the judgment.
Prayer is such a privilege for the believer. It is also a responsibility. Can I pray for everyone in the world? Not specifically but I can pray for people that God brings to my mind and attention.
Did I pray for Charles Manson? Yes, I did and will continue to as he comes to my mind. He needs to Lord and can be transformed into a new creation if he'll see his need and call upon the Lord. God is in the transforming business!!
Who are you praying for today?
Comments
Marcel