Dr. John Dunn

The You-Tube below is video I took of Dr. John Dunn singing at the Alabama North District Laymen's Retreat in 2005 and at the NMI Convention in 2006. I will always cherish this video and am sharing it with you.

Dr. Dunn was diagnosed with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia, October 30 of last year. He spent 44 days in the hospital and was sent home to die. The Lord gave Dr. Dunn a Christmas Miracle and his health starting improving. He and his wife Sarah have spent the last 9 months living life to its fullest with traveling and visiting family and friends.

God, on Friday night of last week, decided to take Dr. Dunn to a new and higher level. I know that there is rejoicing in heaven today and Dr. Dunn is introducing the choir to the music of Squire Parsons.

My prayers and thoughts are with Sarah and the family. I pray that God will bring comfort to their broken hearts today!!

You can visit Dr. Dunn's Caring Bridge page where you can read more about the life and testimony of Dr. John and Sarah Dunn.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/johndunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .

"But . . ."