Solid as the Rock of Gibraltar!
When I was a little and not so little kid, my mom would pat me on the back and say, "Solid as the Rock of Gibraltar!" I always took it as a compliment and thought that she was talking about my strength of character. The older and wiser I've become has caused me to doubt her motivation! (grin) I do the same, now, to my girls!!
Here are some sites that my shed more light on what my mom may have been implicating!
If you've ever had a desire for a bird's eye tour of Gibraltar, here's your opportunity. This video features the sites of the Rock and allows you to stop at interesting points, pan the area as though you are actually on site. What fun!Additionally, if you like narrated tours, stop in at MyGibraltar.co.uk where you can pick and choose many of the sites, see as well as hear a presentation of your selection.There is an Interactive Map of the Gibraltar should you want an actual map of the Rock.
This map has a listing of all the roads; there are also featured historical and other sites of interest complete with a picture and link to the satellite map.If you can't make it to the Rock in person, these three sites should give you as complete a virtual tour as possible. Happy traveling!
Comments
I've got my prayer chain praying for coins!! Keep us updated.
Love ya!
A. Beth