Searching for the Lost . . .

May 30, will mark the 2-year anniversary of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, a high school senior from the upscale community of Mountainbrook, Alabama.

Even though new clues have come to light this week, there is still no news of the whereabouts of Natalee. From the beginning, her family has never given up hope that they will find her, and their search continues, almost 2 years later.

The loss of a child, in this tragic manner, is a parent's worse nightmare. I don't even light to entertain the thoughts of that happening to one of my girls. If it were to happen, I don't think that I'd ever give up on finding my child.

In the same manner, God views His children in the same light. He is constantly seeking those who are lost. The Psalmist David says that no matter where he went, God was there.

God goes to great lengths to find the lost, and reaches into the darkness of their hearts to show them the way to life. He never gives up even when some continue to reject His pleas.

I'm so glad that my Heavenly Father Loves Me So Much!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"But . . ."

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .