Planning Ahead . . .

Just a note of reminder . . .
The Time Changes March 11, this year. It has been moved up by our government for some reason!
Have you ever wondered what this change will do to all the computer systems who did not get the memo when they were being programmed? Hummmm!!! Another Y2K? We'll see.
I like having more light in my day! I'm looking forward to spring BUT NOT summer!! I just don't enjoy the heat of summer.
Love you all!
Beth
The Time Changes March 11, this year. It has been moved up by our government for some reason!
Have you ever wondered what this change will do to all the computer systems who did not get the memo when they were being programmed? Hummmm!!! Another Y2K? We'll see.
I like having more light in my day! I'm looking forward to spring BUT NOT summer!! I just don't enjoy the heat of summer.
Love you all!
Beth
Comments