My Photo of the Week . . .

Sunday, after finishing our lunch at a local Chinese Restaurant, my family got into the van to leave. As we were waiting to pull out onto the highway I noticed this little fellow sitting on the side-view mirror. I knew that if I pulled onto the road with him on the van, he'd probably end up as road kill!
So . . . you can probably guess what happened. I pulled the van over to the side of the road and "compelled" my husband to get out and rescue our little Insurance Salesman. The little gecko climbed up Eddie's arm and down his back before deciding to make a mad dash for freedom!
Before all this took place, I grabbed my ever-near camera and took his photo. This little fellow owes me a lot!!! (grin)
Beth
Comments
You did a good deed though-great photo.