Where Do I Get in Line to Resign?
It's been one of those days when I think I should have just stayed in bed. I just can't seem to do anything right.
I've had good intentions and the things I do are always done out of care and love, but they're not always taken in the manner I've intended them.
It's days like this that make me feel like an island out in the middle of the Pacific would be nice. Just me and a shade tree! No TV (news of pain and death), no Internet (people with too much power at their fingertips), No Bills (especially when my income is in doubt), no fussing and fighting . . . just peace and quiet . . . me, a tree, and the Lord.
I think I will go to bed. Tomorrow is a new day and I will learn to try to concentrate on those who are truly needy. I will also learn that my mouth is best served being closed. No one really cares to hear what I have to say anyway.
Beth
I've had good intentions and the things I do are always done out of care and love, but they're not always taken in the manner I've intended them.
It's days like this that make me feel like an island out in the middle of the Pacific would be nice. Just me and a shade tree! No TV (news of pain and death), no Internet (people with too much power at their fingertips), No Bills (especially when my income is in doubt), no fussing and fighting . . . just peace and quiet . . . me, a tree, and the Lord.
I think I will go to bed. Tomorrow is a new day and I will learn to try to concentrate on those who are truly needy. I will also learn that my mouth is best served being closed. No one really cares to hear what I have to say anyway.
Beth
Comments
Hello from your former pastor!! Sorry about your bad day. The Island in the Pacific idea sounds great...if you come across another one that you aren't using, let me know...there's days that the "just the Lord, a tree, and me" sounds wonderful!! :)
Today is a better day!!
Beth
PastorLarry.net Photogallery