What's So Good About Good Friday?

Brad Mercer, recently lost a short battle with colon cancer and went to be with Jesus at the age of 51. This You-Tube is his explanation of "What's so Good About Good Friday." I hope you will be as moved as I, and will remember that the Savior of the World LOVES YOU!!!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed watching the video......Bev
Beth From Bynum said…
I'm so glad you took time to watch it, Bev. It is such a good explanation of how much God loves us!!!

Have a wonderful Good Friday and know that you ARE LOVED!!
Beth
kayla said…
Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog. I too have visited yours a few times but was unsure if you would know who I was. I've loved looking at all your old pictures. I have a lot of fond memories of your grandma. Thanks for making the connection for me.
I really enjoyed this video. Very powerful.
As for my garage door, I think I would push my poor husband over the edge if I even suggested cranberry, so we'll go with cream and call it even.

Popular posts from this blog

"But . . ."

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .