Happy 56th Anniversary, Mom and Dad!
Fifty-six years ago, yesterday (August 30), my parents said "I do" and are still in love! If you know my parents, you also know that I've been richly blessed. I'm not sure why the Lord chose me to be born to them, but I'm a better person for it!Mom and Dad never argued or fought in front of me or my siblings. I always thought that they agreed on everything which I later learned was not exactly the truth! (grin) They were always our pastor's best supporter and did whatever was needed to be done in the church. They love Everybody!!!
I love my parents so much and thank them for how they prepared me for life and eternity!! I trust, if the Lord wills, that they will celebrate many, many more years together as man and wife!
I love you, Mom and Dad!!!
Comments