Things you learn on your way to church . . .
If you want to live in the fast lane, volunteer to drive the church van!! Our pastor is the regular van driver, but due to eye surgery Tuesday, he cannot drive for some time. Yes, you guessed it. Beth gets to drive now!
One rider always tickles me to death! She was telling about an accident that happened to her brother and said, "I told my mother, 'Now don't get HISTORICAL, but brother just cut his head!" I need to start writing such sayings down so I won't forget them when I need a laugh!
Some of the van kids were so excited about starting school and trying out the new "slang" words they'd learned this week from fellow students, I assume. It makes me wonder what type of education are the kids getting at public schools these days?
Well, the girls and I are leaving for our morning walk and then will come home to start our day of education. Have a wonderful day!
Beth
One rider always tickles me to death! She was telling about an accident that happened to her brother and said, "I told my mother, 'Now don't get HISTORICAL, but brother just cut his head!" I need to start writing such sayings down so I won't forget them when I need a laugh!
Some of the van kids were so excited about starting school and trying out the new "slang" words they'd learned this week from fellow students, I assume. It makes me wonder what type of education are the kids getting at public schools these days?
Well, the girls and I are leaving for our morning walk and then will come home to start our day of education. Have a wonderful day!
Beth
Comments