Are we there yet???
Well, it's Thursday, June 23, 2005, and I'm trying to get things ready so that we can leave for the General Assembly in Indianapolis, Indiana. I wanted to "blog" yesterday but didn't get a chance.
This is all I did yesterday:
Had the Oil Changed in the Van (in Bynum)
Had the Tires rotated and balanced (in Anniston)
Went to the Post Office
Went to two stores
Edited a 6-hour DVD project
Burned 25 copies of a DVD
Ironed for 3 hours
Helped the girls was the van and clean it out
Went to the Bank
Went back to the Post Office
Ran the Van for church
Was in charge of Kid's Club at Church
Went back to the church after running the van and cleaned
Filled the van with gas
Talked with Brud (Randy Larpenteur) and Mom
Did 3 loads of laundry
Are you tired yet? That was the things I can remember. I'm sure there were more but time will not allow me to recall them!
God is good! His Love Endures Forever! (They should write a song with those words!)
I'm not sure if I'll be able to Blog while on our trip but I will try. Keep us in your prayers. We're looking forward to staying with our cousins Rick and Donna Ipock and their children Nyla and Neil. Maybe we can visit with cousins Sharon, Mark and Brianna while there.
Beth
This is all I did yesterday:
Had the Oil Changed in the Van (in Bynum)
Had the Tires rotated and balanced (in Anniston)
Went to the Post Office
Went to two stores
Edited a 6-hour DVD project
Burned 25 copies of a DVD
Ironed for 3 hours
Helped the girls was the van and clean it out
Went to the Bank
Went back to the Post Office
Ran the Van for church
Was in charge of Kid's Club at Church
Went back to the church after running the van and cleaned
Filled the van with gas
Talked with Brud (Randy Larpenteur) and Mom
Did 3 loads of laundry
Are you tired yet? That was the things I can remember. I'm sure there were more but time will not allow me to recall them!
God is good! His Love Endures Forever! (They should write a song with those words!)
I'm not sure if I'll be able to Blog while on our trip but I will try. Keep us in your prayers. We're looking forward to staying with our cousins Rick and Donna Ipock and their children Nyla and Neil. Maybe we can visit with cousins Sharon, Mark and Brianna while there.
Beth
Comments