And He Still Cares for ME . . .

Yesterday I had the opportunity to help Rachel with an aerospace project for her Civil Air Patrol meeting. In doing research, I came across the photo above and was amazed at the comparisons of the planets in our solar system to the sun. The really amazing thing is that our solar system isn't the only one in a vast area whose boundaries are not known. My little brain just can't comprehend the enormity of the solar system, but even greater than that, I can't comprehend how the God of the universe knows my name and cares for me more than anyone ever could!

I'm amused at the efforts of scientists to figure out and explain the universe when it is impossible. In the same manner, I cannot figure out or explain God and His ways. There really is no need to do so. All that is required of me, during this time I have on earth, is to love Him with all my heart, soul, mind, strength, and to love my neighbor as I love myself. If I do the first, the second will automatically occur.

I plan to explore the universe one day (that is when I leave this world). I will see clearly then and be able to understand. Until then, I'll keep loving and serving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"But . . ."

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .