Update on my life!

Wow! I looked at my Blog and see I'm very far behind! Some of you may be wondering what has happened to me.

Well, life is what has happened to me this month. School, children, husband, cooking, exercising, piano lessons, voice lessons, gymnastics, driving the church van, teaching adult Sunday School Class, etc, etc, etc . . .

It's now the last week of September and I only have one blog entry for this month. I've got several blogs running around in my head but they just haven't found their way from my brain to to the computer. I will try to do better in October. Who knows, I may be able to catch up before the month is over!

We all are busy but find time to do the things that are important. My blog is important whether anyone reads it or not. It gives me practice writing and is an outlet for all the ideas that are running around in my head. Who knows what the Lord has in store for my life when I grow up!!!

Keep checking back because you never know when something great you'll find!

Beth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"But . . ."

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .