Deadlines . . .
(I'm welcoming myself back to blogging. Facebook has been so easy making me become a little lax in my writing. I will try to do better!)
DEADLINES . . .
For 6-7 years, I served as our homeschool newsletter editor, publishing a newsletter bi-monthly. A couple years ago, I decided that it was time to bless someone else with that job, I resigned. Back in August, my arm was twisted into agreeing to join Civil Air Patrol . . . (you guessed it) for the purposed of becoming the newsletter editor for our squadron. What the two newsletters have in common is a "DEADLINE". The funny thing is I should be working on March's newsletter, but I'm finding myself blogging. (grin)
Deadlines fill our lives. There are deadlines to pay bills, to register for classes, to make reservations, to turn in taxes, and the list goes on and on, seeming with no end. The sobering idea is that there is one deadline that will mark the end of our existence on this earth, and it's one we do not know.
Please don't procrastinate when it comes to making the most important choice of your life: the choice to follow Christ. Your deadline may be closer than you think!
DEADLINES . . .
For 6-7 years, I served as our homeschool newsletter editor, publishing a newsletter bi-monthly. A couple years ago, I decided that it was time to bless someone else with that job, I resigned. Back in August, my arm was twisted into agreeing to join Civil Air Patrol . . . (you guessed it) for the purposed of becoming the newsletter editor for our squadron. What the two newsletters have in common is a "DEADLINE". The funny thing is I should be working on March's newsletter, but I'm finding myself blogging. (grin)
Deadlines fill our lives. There are deadlines to pay bills, to register for classes, to make reservations, to turn in taxes, and the list goes on and on, seeming with no end. The sobering idea is that there is one deadline that will mark the end of our existence on this earth, and it's one we do not know.
Please don't procrastinate when it comes to making the most important choice of your life: the choice to follow Christ. Your deadline may be closer than you think!

Comments