The Last Day of the Year 2005
It's hard to believe that it's the last day of the year 2005. Where did the year go? Let me know if you find out!
The year 2005 has been a good year and I feel that I am a stronger Christian and better person after 365 days. I look forward to 2006 and know that the Lord is going to bless it and will be with me, no matter what I might have to face.
We just got home last night from spending Christmas in Louisiana. We spent the week with Mom and Dad and had a wonderful time. I gained 5 pounds from Mom's cooking and enjoyed every bite. It's not often that I get such good food.
Christmas was such a busy time and I plan to start planning, this coming year, a little earlier so that I can get more done and have more time to enjoy the season.
I pray that the Lord will bless you as you begin the New Year.
I pray that everything that I say and do will bring glory to my Heavely Father. Who knows, this may be the year that He returns to take us home! What a day that will be!
Love,
Beth
The year 2005 has been a good year and I feel that I am a stronger Christian and better person after 365 days. I look forward to 2006 and know that the Lord is going to bless it and will be with me, no matter what I might have to face.
We just got home last night from spending Christmas in Louisiana. We spent the week with Mom and Dad and had a wonderful time. I gained 5 pounds from Mom's cooking and enjoyed every bite. It's not often that I get such good food.
Christmas was such a busy time and I plan to start planning, this coming year, a little earlier so that I can get more done and have more time to enjoy the season.
I pray that the Lord will bless you as you begin the New Year.
I pray that everything that I say and do will bring glory to my Heavely Father. Who knows, this may be the year that He returns to take us home! What a day that will be!
Love,
Beth
Comments