Wow!  Much has happened since the last entry in this blog.  The truth of the matter, I'd lost the address for my blog and had difficulty in locating it.  I recently updated my computer and was able to find MY BLOG!  I was so happy because I didn't want to lose all my writings.  I guess I need to go through and copy them all to my hard drive and put them in a book for my girls to have when I'm gone.

So much has transpired since my last entry.  My dad was diagnosed with cancer (again) in 2019 and went to be with Jesus February 21, of 2020. Covid shut down our world in March of 2020.  Our oldest daughter got married August 21, 2021.  Our youngest daughter moved to South Korea in February of 2022.  That's a lot of life changes.  Through it all, God has been faithful to us all!  Praise His Name.

As time allows, I'll try to go back and write more details of each event.  If you are reading this, thank you for taking time out of your busy life to listen to my chatter.

Remember, life is about serving and loving God and doing the same for each other!!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"But . . ."

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .