God is Working . . .
Can it already be May 27? So much has happened in the last year and in the last month that I don't know where to begin to put it all down in an orderly format. I guess I'll just put down little blurps and hopefully you can understand where my tired mind is going . . .
Things I've learned in the last year:
* Assume the best about people and situations, and you will guard your heart from a lot of unnecessary pain and hurt.
* Learn to forgive before an apology is ever given. Learn to forgive even when an apology is not given. It's frees you from being chained to anyone or anything.
* If you must set high expectations, set them for yourself and not others. Most of our disappointments in people come from the fact that our high expectations of them are not met.
* Never loan anything that you would not be willing to give away. If it comes back to you . . . great. If it doesn't, treat it as a gift and let it go.
* Don't judge a book by its cover and don't judge a person by how they look. Looks are so deceiving. The Bible says, "Man looks at the outward appearance, but God looks at the heart." We need to see people as God sees them.
* Don't compromise what you believe.
* Continue to pray for those that need God even when they don't seem to care if they are lost. Don't give up hope.
* Learn to ignore things that could easily upset you. Set your mind on something higher and better.
* Appreciate and treasure your family and friends. Life is so fragile. You may not get another chance to tell someone how much you love them. You may not get another chance to reach our and hug them. Don't buy property in the land of regrets.
* Don't let the wrong people and things catch your eye. You may lose your eyesight!
I've seen so many miracles happen lately, and I know that God has more in store. I'm praying for the healing of James Davis who needs new lungs. I'm praying for the healing of Mark Newton who needs a stronger immunity system. I'm praying for the spiritual healing of many who need God.
Things I've learned in the last year:
* Assume the best about people and situations, and you will guard your heart from a lot of unnecessary pain and hurt.
* Learn to forgive before an apology is ever given. Learn to forgive even when an apology is not given. It's frees you from being chained to anyone or anything.
* If you must set high expectations, set them for yourself and not others. Most of our disappointments in people come from the fact that our high expectations of them are not met.
* Never loan anything that you would not be willing to give away. If it comes back to you . . . great. If it doesn't, treat it as a gift and let it go.
* Don't judge a book by its cover and don't judge a person by how they look. Looks are so deceiving. The Bible says, "Man looks at the outward appearance, but God looks at the heart." We need to see people as God sees them.
* Don't compromise what you believe.
* Continue to pray for those that need God even when they don't seem to care if they are lost. Don't give up hope.
* Learn to ignore things that could easily upset you. Set your mind on something higher and better.
* Appreciate and treasure your family and friends. Life is so fragile. You may not get another chance to tell someone how much you love them. You may not get another chance to reach our and hug them. Don't buy property in the land of regrets.
* Don't let the wrong people and things catch your eye. You may lose your eyesight!
I've seen so many miracles happen lately, and I know that God has more in store. I'm praying for the healing of James Davis who needs new lungs. I'm praying for the healing of Mark Newton who needs a stronger immunity system. I'm praying for the spiritual healing of many who need God.
Comments