- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Life is Precious and God is Good!!
I can't believe that it's almost been a week since I've posted on my Blog. It has been an extremely busy week and I have lived in the fast lane of life, it seems. The only problem is that I'm being passed by everyone! (grin) Eddie, my husband, has been suffering with his left shoulder for years. The pain has seem to intensified the last several months so he got an appointment with a Sports Medicine doctor in Birmingham. Within a month of seeing the doctor that had Eddie scheduled for surgery, which happened yesterday. The day before surgery, Eddie got to thinking about the surgery and the risks that go along with any surgery that requires one being put under. He thought that if Thursday could be his last day on earth, he didn't want to spend it at work but rather, he wanted to spend it with his family. He called me and said that he'd be home at 9 a.m. so I quickly canceled some piano lessons and we took out for the day, as a family. Our first stop was at Ryan...
Comments