Our Quizzer!

This is our Rachel and this was her last year to be able to participate in Children's Quizzing. She tied for second on our District and was able to travel to Loganville, Georgia to participate in the SCCQ Tournament. She tied there for 14th which was super considering there were over 100 quizzers and that the questions were very hard and tricky! We are very proud of her not only because she did well but because she's hiding God's Word in her heart!

I've not slowed down since the SCCQ and just got a Homeschool Newsletter put together and ready to mail to 240 families! That was quite an endeavor.

I'm tired and am going to bed. Just wanted to let everyone know that I was still alive but BUSY!

Beth

Comments

Anonymous said…
Way to go Rachel!! Is she going to start teen quizzing next year?

Laura
Anonymous said…
Good on ya, Mate!
Beth From Bynum said…
Laura, Rachel does not want to go on to Teen Quiz at this time. She may change her mind though. She sometimes "locks up" when pressure to think quickly is applied. I don't want her to be under that kind of pressure. She may grow out of that but at this moment it is not happening.
Cheryl - thanks for your kind words!
Thanks to both of you for reading my blog and responding!
Beth

Popular posts from this blog

"But . . ."

Life is Precious and God is Good!!

Light-bulb Moment . . .